Mt. Parnassus Inn B&B
The apartment is located in the suburban area of Mt. Parnassus in the parish of St. George, Grenada. This is a prime location with the capital being no more than 10 minutes drive away. The National Stadium 5 minutes drive and the well-known two-mile-long white sands of Grand Anse beach, only a 20 minutes drive. Other minor beaches can be found even closer.
The apartment boasts a spectacular view stretching from the mountains down to the coastline. Surrounded by local residents, Mt. Parnassus Apartments (Grenada) offers you a truly local experience while still keeping you close to modern-day conveniences. Amenities such as grocery stores, shops, and post offices are available nearby. There is easy access to public transportation (#7 Bus) which will take you straight to the capital from where any connection can be made.
Mt. Parnassus Apt. # 2 is a stunningly furnished 3 bed 2 bath Apartment, Your vacation home in Grenada, the Spice of the Caribbean. Beautiful,
The Apartments has high-speed wireless internet, cable, and Smart TVs. Air-conditioning in both bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living room, breakfast bar, open plan dining area, and a utility room with washer & dryer. You will also enjoy the outside areas: back patio, front garden & lawn.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it’s prepared for each new visitor.
There are a few stairs at our place! This may make it unsuitable for people with mobility issues. However, we don’t receive complaints about this, but thought we’d let you know in the interest of full disclosure!
The windows all have security and bug screens, which help reduce the number of bugs and enable good ventilation throughout the apartment, allowing its occupants to feel secure, relax, and enjoy their vacation.
- Please be aware that you may hear dogs barking, cocks crowing, and noises from other domestic animals together with the noise of people doing their various outdoor jobs.
- Loud Music (Everywhere in Grenada depending on when you visit, aka Caribbean Carnival time).
- Loud music is everywhere in Grenada! It would seem as if local people never sleep and listen to the music day and night!
- Small lizards, mosquitoes. (Everywhere in Grenada).
- Hardly anyone talks about this, BUT please beware, you might encounter any of these creatures while staying in any place in Grenada. Even though all of them are harmless to humans, still – if you are allergic to bees, for example, make sure you have an EpiPen with you!
- Please note, there are certain times of the year when you need to be prepared for the following:
– Bees are especially active in spring and summer (April-July).
– Mice/rats may try to break into the house in search of shelter after the rainy season (October-November), but you won’t usually see them in other months.
– Mosquitoes are especially active during the rainy season (September-November).
- Guests and visitors should comply with the parking regulations and requirements and must show consideration to other vehicles in the neighborhood.No shoes inside the home.No smoking inside the Airbnb. Cigarette butts must be disposed of in the ashtray provided in the backyard of the property. No parties or events.No unregistered guests or visitors allowed. The maximum property capacity is 4 people.Quiet time after 11 p.m.No eating or drinking in bedrooms. Please enjoy your meal in the dining room.Dispose of the garbage in the trash bin.Please use the swimming pool only between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.Keep a close eye on your kids while being on the balcony.No pets allowed.Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and any electronics when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door. Report any damages and/or breakages in a reasonably timely manner. Damages exceeding the security deposit amount must be paid by guests and will be reported to Airbnb.Wash the dishes and throw out the garbage before checkout.